All Day Passes sold online are subject to the following terms and conditions, in addition to and the Adventure World
Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Online tickets are valid for one use within the validity dates printed on the ticket, excluding Season Pass members who have unlimited entry to the park during standard trade.
- Group tickets are valid for 20-30 guests only and must be purchased in one transaction. A Group ticket will be sent via email and must be presented with the entire group in order to gain admission.
- Online tickets are non-refundable unless as required by law.
- To gain entry to Adventure World you must either present your bar-coded ticket on a mobile device or print and present your bar-coded ticket. Entry will not be permitted without your bar-coded tickets. Your receipt is not your bar-coded tickets and will not be accepted to gain entry.
- Online tickets cannot be redeemed with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Where Concession tickets have been purchased identification must be provided on arrival at Adventure World.
- Child tickets are for ages 4 to 13 years (children 3 years and under enter for free).
- Ticket prices are in Australian dollars.