- Lots of variety and a great team.
- Work across the entire accounts function
- Great incentives: Complimentary tickets & lunches, free parking
Adventure World's common purpose is to create happiness and magical memories. We also like to have fun while we’re doing it!!
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small Finance Team as an Accounts Assistant, capable of working across all aspects of the finance function, with significant payroll experience. You will report to, and operate, under the leadership of the Finance Manager. The role is a varied and interesting one where you will be responsible for combining your technical knowledge and organisational skills to provide support to the broader business.
We are looking for
- Proven experience in analytical reporting and financial reconciliations for a $15m+ turnover business.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience managing the payroll function for 50+ employees.
- Experienced with month end processes and statutory reporting requirements.
- Sound knowledge with all other aspects of the accounting function.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have exceptional problem solving skills.
- Be able to prioritise daily tasks.
- Qualifications at Certificate IV level in an accounts stream.
- Completed or working towards tertiary qualifications in a business, accounts or finance discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
In addition to the technical requirements we are looking for a quality, hard working person. Someone who is action orientated, has sound problem solving skills, supportive, adaptable, optimistic and likes to have a laugh, will see you fit right into our Adventure World team.
Adventure World is a truly unique place to work. We have extremely high standards of guest interaction and service that run through every touch point. Most of all we believe in teamwork and having fun!
A commensurate salary package as well as free meals, free car parking and allocations of complimentary tickets for family and friends to attend the park are just the beginning of the rewards of working at Adventure World.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please apply through the link below. Please include in your cover letter a summary of your payroll and accounts experience relevant to the role.
Have an Awesome day!