Planning & Procurement Officer
Adventure World’s Planning & Procurement Officer role supports our awesome Engineering and Maintenance Team with the effective planning and delivery of all plant and equipment preventative maintenance, new projects, and grounds maintenance programs.
About the Role
As Planning and Procurement Officer at Adventure World you'll join a team of experienced front line trades people, working together to maintain and continuously improve the high standards of safety, professionalism and efficiency our Maintenance Team sets. A proactive approach is essential in this role to ensure that we are ahead of the maintenance planning process.
This role is PERMANENT FULL TIME and reports directly to the Engineering and Maintenance Manager.
We are looking for……
- Demonstrable experience in proactively planning complex projects and programs.
- Demonstrable understanding and aptitude of a related technical field.
- Ability to plan and organise work effectively with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Able to negotiate effectively with technical equipment suppliers and project contractors.
- Previous experience in the procurement of technical services or products
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety Regulations and safe work procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels, in both oral and written forms
- Demonstrable aptitude to learn and utilise software to increase effectiveness and efficiency within the workplace (i.e. MS Office, CMMS etc)
- Hold a valid C Class Motor Vehicle Licence
It would be great if you also had……
- Knowledge of digital inventory systems is not essential but would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working with a number of different computerised maintenance management systems
- Tendering of technical services and products
In addition to working for an exciting and progressive brand, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits such as complimentary meals, a family season pass membership and regular ticket allocations to the park.
If this sounds like your dream job, then tell us why in your cover letter and submit your full application via the link below before 15-November 2019.
Have an Awesome day!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?