Based in Australia’s largest regional theme park, this is hard work and good fun rolled into one!
The role of Attractions Supervisor is essential in contributing to our common purpose of "creating happiness and magical memories" for all of our guests. You will do this through providing 'on the ground' leadership to our Seasonal Team Members, ensuring the effective daily operation of the Park, high standards of Guest Service and increased Team Member satisfaction. You will champion the safe, efficient and guest focused operation of park slides, rides, and all other attractions and events, including the presentation and cleaning teams.
This is an opportunity to help lead the team who are already delivering Trip Advisor reviews which have positioned us as Australia’s highest rated theme park!
About the Role
- Minimum 3 years experience in a 'people management' Supervisor (or equivalent) role working in a guest/customer focused industry.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage all team member profiles.
- Engages with team members to gather information and ideas, filtering and presenting those most relevant and viable to department management.
- Must be a strong frontline leader who enjoys working alongside the team to achieve results.
- Demonstrable experience in confidently being able to make autonomous decisions.
- Ability to use initiative to impact positive change where required.
- An eye for detail for improving and maintaining presentation standards, workplace processes and procedures.
- Ability to think analytically and understand cause and effect in the workplace.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritise daily tasks.
- Availability to work weekends and most public holidays including flexibility around additional work hours
- Enjoys working outdoors and remaining physically active across the day.
- No planned absences in September, December, January or February.
- Willing to obtain a Pool Lifeguard and Apply First Aid Qualification
- Previous experience in the leisure and tourism industry, ideally within a theme park environment.
- Leadership, Management or Coaching Training.
- Formal qualifications in training or assessing will be received positively.
Adventure World provides a fun and friendly social environment and a competitive salary PLUS the added bonus of free lunch during the season, numerous social team functions, as well as a quota of free entry tickets and discounts on Season Pass membership.
Please note that this role reports to our Senior Operations Leaders and is a seasonal contract role, with full time hours during park operation from the months of August to May.
If this sounds like your dream job, send us a detailed CV and covering letter right now!