Adventure World is no ordinary Theme Park/Water Park. We are a business relentlessly focused on excellence. This focus includes the food experience, which we believe should be an attraction in itself.
Adventure World offers high-end corporate event catering, cafés, bars and quality fast food services all in one unique environment! In this high energy role you will be across all of these outlets to ensure the quality and consistency of our food and beverage offering is second to none.
If you have:
- Experience in training, coaching , developing and leading a Food and Beverage Team
- A track record of delivering excellent customer service standards
- PLUS a passion for consistent quality service, pristine operating conditions and product delivery
then this is the role for you!
The role is Permanent Full Time, reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager and provides leadership for a team of over one hundred people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relentless passion for customer service, always leading by example
- Minimum of 5 years of Management experience in a high volume catering/hospitality role
- The ability to train and develop front of house and back of house team members
- Specialised knowledge in the Food & Beverage hospitality industry including general health and safety and hygiene compliance
- Strong financial management skills and the ability to develop solutions to complex and strategic problems and to provide high level, detailed analysis
- Ability to manage industry specialists and diverse Teams; develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders using excellent administrative, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with both the production and delivery of specialist products such as iced donuts, scoop ice cream / gelato and other specialist products such as cook to order burgers would be beneficial
- A demonstrated ability to effectively manage multi-site food and beverage operations would also be highly desirable
Adventure World is a truly unique place to work. We foster a culture of trust, support, we care for each other and are committed to continuous improvement. We have extremely high standards of guest interaction and service that run through every touch point. Most of all we believe in team work and having fun!
An attractive salary package plus discretionary bonuses as well as free meals and free car parking, sociable flexible hours and allocations of tickets for family and friends to attend the park are just the beginning of the rewards of working at Adventure World.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and covering letter telling us how you have what we are looking for via the link today.
Have an Awesome day!