Adventure World’s common purpose is to create happiness and magical memories for all our guests.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive to take Adventure World through the next stage of growth in its corporate and group sales department. The role of Account Executive is essential in promoting the park, maintaining and creating a valuable and loyal client base, and securing revenue channels that meet business and department KPIs.
Exceptional client management, communication, administrative and sales skills are vital in maintaining and creating valuable long term relationships with clients, who represent a diverse range of industries across corporate, social, group and association environments.
The role is responsible for ensuring that client expectations are met across all touch points, including booking and event details, catering, and logistical elements. There is also a significant administrative element to the role, encompassing the booking process, ticketing, event management, sales reporting and analysis.
The Account Executive reports to the General Manager Business Development and works within the Sales team, which also includes a Sales Coordinator and Business Development Manager. Effective communication with other departments including Operations, Front of House and Food and Beverage is also an important aspect of the role.
- Completion of Year 12 Secondary Education or equivalent.
- Further tertiary qualifications or relevant studies would be desirable.
- Minimum of 3, though ideally 5 years industry experience in an Account Executive or similar role.
- Experience in travel, hospitality or tourism industries would be highly regarded.
- Strong experience working with clients from diverse industries or associations, with a corporate focus.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work closely with a diverse client base to meet varied needs.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and work tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Confidence and experience in analysing and reporting on sales performance and KPIs.
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities in the market and secure new clients and revenue channels.
- Integrity and experience in handing confidential and sensitive information.
- Self-motivated, energetic and able to contribute to a friendly team environment.
- Understanding of health and safety standards and customer service delivery.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite, including word, excel and outlook, and experience in using CRM systems.
If you have what it takes and want to join a fun and dynamic team, please forward a current CV with a covering letter addressing the selection criteria above to:
Tanya Stephenson, General Manager Business Development
(08) 9417 9666