Program and Projects Planner
- Are you an organised individual who enjoys working proactively?
- Have you got three years’ experience planning technical programs and projects?
- Are you interested in planning a multitude of activities varying in size and shape but all within a company whose business is fun?
Adventure World's common purpose is to create happiness and magical memories. We also like to have fun while we’re doing it!!
About the Role
As Program and Projects Planner at Adventure World you'll join a team of experienced front line technicians and engineers working together to maintain and continuously improve Western Australia's premier theme park. This role is pivotal in ensuring all engineering, maintenance and park upkeep work is implemented and performed in line with Adventure World’s high standards of safety, professionalism and efficiency. Proactivity is essential in this role as we ensure we are ahead of the maintenance planning process.
Use your problem solving and planning skills to provide technical, administrative and logistical support to ensure the effective operation of the business’s preventative maintenance, projects and grounds programs. This dynamic role will offer a back-of-house view to contribute to Adventure World’s operational capability in line with business goals.
This role is PERMANENT FULL TIME and reports directly to the Engineering and Maintenance Manager.
We are looking for……
- Demonstrable experience in proactively planning complex projects and programs.
- Demonstrable understanding and aptitude of a related technical field.
- Ability to plan and organise work effectively with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels, in both oral and written forms
- Highly developed attention to detail with initiative to investigate, identify and improve ways of working.
- Demonstrable aptitude to learn and utilise software to increase effectiveness and efficiency within the workplace (i.e. MS Office, CMMS etc)
- Able to negotiate effectively with technical equipment suppliers and project contractors
- Previous experience in the tendering and procurement of technical services or products
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety Regulations and safe work procedures.
- Hold a valid C Class Motor Vehicle Licence
It would be great if you also had……
- Knowledge of Maintenance stores systems is not essential but would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working with a number of different computerised maintenance management systems
In addition to the technical requirements, we are looking for a quality, hard working person who is goal orientated and has exceptional problem-solving skills. If you are supportive, adaptable, optimistic and like to have a laugh, you will fit right into our Adventure World team.
Adventure World is a truly unique place to work. We have extremely high standards of guest interaction and service that run through every touch point. Most of all we believe in teamwork and having fun!
This is a permanent full time position. A commensurate salary package as well as free meals, free car parking and allocations of complimentary tickets for family and friends to attend the park are just the beginning of the rewards of working at Adventure World.
If this sounds like your dream job, then please apply through the link at the top.
Please ensure you include in your cover letter how you have a demonstrated proactive approach to your work.
Adventure World is an equal opportunity employer.