As a Maintenance Planner at Adventure World you'll join a team of experienced front line maintenance people working together to maintain and continuously improve Western Australia's premier theme park. This role is pivotal in ensuring all maintenance and park upkeep work is implemented and performed in line with Adventure World’s high standards of safety, professionalism and efficiency.
Use your problem solving and planning skills to provide technical, administrative and logistical support to ensure the effective operation of the business’s preventative maintenance and grounds programs. This dynamic role will offer a back-of-house view to contribute to Adventure World’s operational capability in line with business goals.
This role is PERMANENT FULL TIME and reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- Demonstrable experience in planning complex maintenance projects and programs.
- Technical understanding and aptitude demonstrated by experience in a maintenance related field.
- Ability to plan and organise work effectively with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing ability required to produce accurate written reports
- Highly developed attention to detail with initiative to investigate, identify and improve ways of working.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, (particularly Excel), the use of email and electronic project management tools
- Demonstrable experience in the effective use of a computerised maintenance management system
- Confidence to handle contractor and stakeholder issues with a calm and professional approach.
- Able to negotiate effectively with technical equipment suppliers and project contractors
- Previous experience in the tendering and procurement of technical services or products
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety Regulations and safe work procedures.
- Able to work unsupervised and independently and be able to work calmly under pressure.
- Be prepared to follow Adventure World policies and procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels, with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Hold a valid C Class Motor Vehicle Licence
- Knowledge of Maintenance stores systems is not essential but would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working with a number of different computerised maintenance management systems
Adventure World provides a fun and friendly social environment and a competitive salary PLUS the added bonus of free lunch during the season as well as a quota of free entry tickets and discounts on Family Season Passes.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply using the link below. Please include in your cover letter why working with Adventure World would be your dream job.