About the business and the role
At Adventure World our common purpose is to 'create happiness and magical memories'. According to reviewers of Trip Advisor we are getting pretty good at it too, being the No 1 rated Theme Park or Water Park (we are both!) in Australia with 84.5% 4 or 5 star reviews during the season 2015/16.
As our brand and business has flourished over the past 5 years it has created the need for a strategic change in the sales and marketing area of our business. As such we have recently created this role of Marketing Executive to implement and support this strategic direction and be an integral part of the team in driving further success for the business. The Marketing Executive role reports to the newly created role of General Manager of Business Development.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for managing day-to-day marketing initiatives. You will work on a range of activities which utilise a wide range of marketing platforms including (but not limited to) traditional, digital, social, recruitment advertising and internal marketing.
You'll work closely with the General Manager of Business Development on the development and implementation of marketing campaigns. At times you'll work autonomously on your own projects and also work as part of a team on larger scale projects.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, utilised for both internal communication and supplier engagement.
- Digital expert might be your middle name as you are excited at the ever changing landscape and pride yourself on keeping abreast on all of the key digital trends
- Are experienced in implementing traditional, digital and social media marketing campaigns, working within budgets and tracking and reporting on their success.
- Are an 'on time' person, having the ability to coordinate multiple simultaneous projects with competing deadlines
- Have proven experience in desktop publishing, utilising software including but not limited to Adobe PremierPro, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- You have experience and a passion for graphics creation for print and digital projects. You enjoy being creative and producing material that inspires and captures attention.
- Have a passion for events management and love seeing the fruition of your hard work come to life
- Flourish in an environment which is fast paced. No one day is the same and you enjoy the diversity of projects that come your way
- Have a positive attitude and high level of professionalism which is evident to both your internal and external customers.
If this sounds like your dream role, and you possess the outlined qualities as well as a tertiary qualification in a marketing related discipline, Apply Now!
08 9417 9666
Adventure World is an equal opportunity employer.