Western Australia's theme park, Adventure World, seasonally employs a diverse range of the state's finest talent who ensure that our Guest experience is second to none.
The Adventure World philosophy is to empower our people, so that they can deliver a level of service that surpasses Guest expectations. Adventure World is committed to finding the best 'fit' for each role within the organisation, and continually looks to our Team Members to discover innovative ways of improving our business.
The role of Attractions Supervisor is essential in contributing to our common purpose of "creating happiness and magical memories" for all of our guests. You will do this through providing inspirational and motivating leadership to both our Team Leaders and Seasonal Team, ensuring the effective daily operation of the Park, high standards of Guest Service and increased Team Member satisfaction whilst being directly responsible for the safe, efficient and guest focused operation of park slides, rides, and all other attractions and events, including the presentation and cleaning teams.
The Attractions Supervisor role reports to our Operations Manager but works dynamically under other members of the leadership team.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a 'people management' Supervisor role working in a guest/customer focused industry.
- Demonstrable experience in the design and implementation of strategic business initiatives in line with improving multiple efficiencies.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage all team member profiles.
- Engages with team members to gather information and ideas, filtering and presenting those most relevant and viable to department management.
- Must be a strong frontline leader who enjoys working alongside the team to achieve results.
- Ability to confidently make autonomous decisions.
- Ability to use initiative to impact positive change where required.
- An eye for detail for improving and maintaining presentation standards, workplace processes and procedures.
- Ability to think analytically and understand cause and effect in the workplace.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritise daily tasks.
- Availability to work weekends and most public holidays including flexibility around additional work hours
- Enjoys working outdoors and remaining physically active across the day.
- No planned absences in September, December, January or February.
- Willing to obtain a Pool Lifeguard and Apply First Aid Qualification
- Previous experience in the leisure and tourism industry.
- Leadership, Management or Coaching Training.
- Advanced Resuscitation Qualification.
- Formal qualifications in training or assessing will be received positively.
Adventure World provides a fun and friendly social environment and a competitive salary PLUS the added bonus of free lunch during the season, numerous social team functions, as well as a quota of free entry tickets and discounts on Season Pass membership.
Please note this is a seasonal contract role with full time hours during park operation from the months of August to May.
If this sounds like your dream job, send us a detailed CV and covering letter right now!
Applications Close Tuesday 24th July 2018