Adventure World is currently seeking a permanent and full time sales administration specialist to join our small and dynamic Pre-booked Groups & Events Sales Team.
The successful candidate will provide key administrative support and will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of service to all pre-booked clients. With the added ability to identify sales opportunities and increase pre-booked revenues accordingly.
There is a significant logistical component to the role, encompassing the handling of in-bound enquiries, the booking process, ticketing, invoicing, event management, sales reporting and analysis, collation of client feedback, as well as up-selling and the re-booking of an existing client base.
Your effective communication and exemplary coordination skills will also be required to liaise with the other service delivery departments, responsible for delivering on the promise to our pre-booked clients (including Food & Beverage, Operations and Front of House).
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional administrative skills with the demonstrated ability to add value to the sales process
- Resilience with the ability to multi-task & work under the pressures of an at times demanding seasonal business
- Demonstrated experience re-booking an existing client base
- Events industry or similar experience highly regarded
- Strong MS Office Suite skills with excellent attention to detail
- Problem Solving and Upselling skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously essential
- Role could suit a candidate with prior experience and looking to re-enter the workforce on a full-time basis
Adventure World is a truly unique place to work. We have extremely high standards of guest interaction and service that run through every touch point across the business. Most of all we believe in team work and having fun!
A commensurate salary package, along with 5 weeks annual leave, complimentary meals, car parking and allocations of tickets for family and friends to attend the park are just the beginning of the rewards of working at Adventure World.
Interested? We are now taking applications via the seek website.
Hit the ‘apply now’ button to upload a detailed CV and in your cover letter please include an experience you have had at Adventure World that has created a magical memory for you.