A rare opportunity has arisen to join the Adventure World team in a newly created role, operating under the leadership of the Head of Guest Experience, to strengthen our exisiting training and auditing programs and help take our frontline team, who deliver the Park’s rides, attractions and experiences, to new heights!
Adventure World is no ordinary Theme Park/Water Park. Currently scoring some of the highest ratings of any of the leading Theme Parks in Australia on TripAdvisor, Adventure World is a business relentlessly focused on excellence and continuous improvement.
As the Training & Auditing Officer, you will play a key role in training development and execution, including facilitation, leading a team of seasonal trainers to deliver exceptional training to both new and returning team members. You will be responsible for executing a training and compliance auditing program that meets the nationally recognised Units of Competency and all legislative and industry requirements. You will work closely with the in park teams to ensure ongoing competency of all team members and assist the leadership teams with their departments coaching and development opportunities.
Your exceptional communication, planning and organisation skills will shine in the effective delivery of park training and auditing programs and you will lead by example in delivering a high level of compliance for OHS standards and regulations whilst simultaneously being able to thrive in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience designing, developing, implementing and delivering training programs in an operational environment
- Experience in the development and usage of multi-model training programs
- Proven success in working with and across multiple operational teams to deliver shared outcomes
- Experience in leading a team to execute a training and auditing strategy
- Experience in performance and compliance auditing and analysis
- Have completed Year 12 of Secondary Education or equivalent
- Possess a current Cert IV Training & Assessment Qualification (TAE40116)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Experience with Auditing tools, such as iAuditor, is desirable
Adventure World is a truly unique place to work. We foster a culture of trust, support, continuous improvement and genuine care for each other. We have extremely high standards of guest interaction and service that run through every touch point. Most of all we believe in team work and having fun!
An attractive salary package as well as free meals, free car parking, sociable flexible hours and allocations of tickets for family and friends to attend the park are just the beginning of the rewards of working at Adventure World.
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the selection criteria for the role, before 19 April 2019.
Have an Awesome day!