Tickets and Merchandise Sales Team
Western Australia’s premiere theme park, Adventure World, seasonally employs a diverse range of the state’s finest talent who ensure that our Guest experience is second to none.
The Adventure World philosophy is to empower our people, so that they can deliver a level of legendary service that surpasses Guest expectations. We are an equal opportunity employer, with a strong commitment to our Team Members.
Adventure World is committed to finding the best 'fit' for each role within the organisation, and continually looks to our Team Members to discover innovative ways of improving our business.
The culture of Adventure World is exemplified by its people. Bright, energetic, with a warmth and sparkle in their personality - a typical Adventure World Team Member enjoys and strives for excellent service. Our core values are based on exceeding the expectations of the whole Family with a commitment to having fun and working safely.
Adventure World offers a range of opportunities to join our Admissions and Merchandise Sales Team in casual positions this season from 1 December 2016 to 25 April 2017.
Adventure World provides employment with flexibility and shifts to fit into your life; plus customer service, skills and experience training to apply to any career across a broad scope of park operations including
- Greeting and welcoming Guests when they first enter the park
- Answering enquiries and providing information on the products and services of the park
- Receiving and resolving queries from Guests
- Accepting payments, collecting and issuing tickets for park admission
- Selling season passes, park merchandise and photography
You will be responsible for providing our Guests with exceptional customer service and will;
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Have experience in meeting sales targets
- Experience in merchandising is beneficial
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate Customer Service experience or communication skills in lieu of experience
- Have excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Provide a can-do attitude to learning and delivering a high standard of service
- Be available for pre-employment selection, training, weekends and public holidays
- Be available to work a variety of shifts across 7 days during the school holidays
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from Adventure World
- Be prepared to follow Adventure World policies and procedures
- Be willing to obtain a police clearance if requested
Applicants are required to apply for a Group Audition to be considered for the position.
Audition spaces are limited, first in – best dressed.
Thank you to all applicants in advance.
We look forward to working with you!Other Positions Available Apply Group Audition