*Terms and Conditions of RSA reimbursement.
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Must be in employed in a role at Adventure World that requires the qualification.
- Online training must be completed in your own time.
- You must present your current RSA ticket and receipt of completion (within 30 days)
- Be reimbursed up to the value of $49.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Adventure World offers a range of casual employment opportunities within our Food & Beverage Team during the 2022-23 Season.
Adventure World provides customer service, skills and experience training to apply to any hospitality career across a broad scope of food and drinks preparation, service outlets and catering solutions including
- Cabana Hosts
- Tiki Bar (18+)
- Taking food and beverage orders
- Selling items from the food and beverage menu
- Upselling additional items to compliment guests choices
- Communicating value offers to guests
- Operating cash registers and accepting payments
- Preparing food and beverage orders
- Packing food and beverage trays for serving
- Stacking and displaying items of food and beverage for sale
- Cleaning areas where food is prepared
You will be responsible for providing our guests with outstanding customer service and:
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Have excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Provide a can-do attitude to learning and delivering a high standard of food preparation, packaging, cleanliness, sales and service
- Ability to perform tasks in accordance with defined procedures
- Ideally, hold a Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate if 18 years of age or over
- Previous hospitality experience is highly regarded
- Ability to follow Adventure World policies and procedures.
- Be available for pre-employment selection, training, weekends and public holidays
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Be a minimum of 15 years of age by 13th November 2022, RSA must be 18 by 13th November 2022.
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from Adventure World
- Ability to follow Adventure World policies and procedures
- Be willing to obtain a police clearance if requested
School-aged team members:
- During school holiday periods: Available for a minimum of four (4) days per week
- During school term: Available for a minimum of one (1) day per week
University / TAFE / Adult Aged Team Members:
- 21st November – 26th February: Available for a minimum of four (4) days per week
Available to work:
- Occasional nights for exclusive events and AW Nights events between November & February.
- Some weekends & public holidays.
No planned absences of 5 days consecutively between December 26th 2022 and January 31st 2023
- Experience in a Burger Grilling or Pizza making role
- Experience making Barista Coffee
- Hold an RSA or be prepared to obtain one if 18+