Cabana Terms & Conditions
- Adventures Worlds standard Terms & Conditions of entry as well as the following apply for all guests hiring a cabana.
- A maximum of 5 guests (children under the age of 4 not included) are permitted in each cabana at any one time. Numbers exceeding this limit will be in breach of Adventure World’s Terms and Conditions.
- Cabana furniture must not be removed from inside the cabana.
- A Cabana food service menu will be provided; a cabana host will be available to process your order(s).
- Candles/naked flames and or smoking are not permitted at any time inside or outside of the Cabana.
- A credit card along with a valid driver’s license or Season Pass card is required at check in and will be stored in compliance with the PCI DSS.
- A tab is created daily for each cabana and your account must be finalised at Guest Services before exiting the park.
- Any breach of these Terms & Conditions will, reserve Adventure World the right to use the provided credit card to cover any outstanding accounts or damage to Adventure World property.
- Please select the date of your Cabana carefully as they are non-refundable and non-transferable. At the discretion of Adventure World, Cabana booking dates can be changed with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to the original booking date.