Cabana Terms & Conditions
- Adventures Worlds standard Terms & Conditions of entry, as well as the following, apply for all guests hiring a cabana.
- A maximum of 5 guests is permitted in each cabana at any one time. Numbers exceeding this limit will be in breach of Adventure World’s Terms and Conditions.
- Each Cabana includes;
o 2 cushioned sun loungers + 2 cushioned outdoor chairs.
o Bar fridge plus 5 complimentary bottles of water.
o Private safe, secured with a pin code.
o Ceiling fan with light.
o Cabana food service menu plus a cabana host.
- Cabana furniture must not be removed from inside the cabana.
- Candles/naked flames and or smoking are not permitted at any time inside or outside of the Cabana.
- A credit card along with a valid driver’s license or Season Pass card is required at check in and will be stored in compliance with the PCI DSS.
- A tab is created daily for each cabana and your account must be finalised at Guest Services before exiting the park.
- Any breach of these Terms & Conditions will, reserve Adventure World the right to use the provided credit card to cover any outstanding accounts or damage to Adventure World property.