Day Ticket and Member Ticket Terms & Conditions
Day Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Online tickets are valid for one use within the validity dates printed on the ticket, excluding Season Pass members who have unlimited entry to the park during standard trade.
- Group tickets are valid for 20-30 guests only and must be purchased in one transaction. A Group ticket will be sent via email and must be presented with the entire group in order to gain admission.
- Online tickets are non-refundable unless as required by law.
- To gain entry to Adventure World you must either present your bar-coded ticket on a mobile device or print and present your bar-coded ticket. Entry will not be permitted without your bar-coded tickets. Your receipt is not your bar-coded tickets and will not be accepted to gain entry.
- Online tickets cannot be redeemed with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Where Concession tickets have been purchased identification must be provided on arrival at Adventure World.
- Child tickets are for ages 4 to 13 years (children 3 years and under enter for free).
- Ticket prices are in Australian dollars.
- Valid on standard trading days only, not valid for special trade or special events.
Member Ticket Terms and Conditions
- All Member discounted tickets sold online are subject to the following terms and conditions and the Adventure World Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Member discounted tickets are only redeemable by a Member who holds a valid Season Pass, and who has discounted tickets available for redemption on their account.
- Member discounted tickets are redeemable at the Member’s Entry Gate prior to 11:00am daily, located adjacent to Carpark 2. After 11:00 all admissions will be processed through the Main Admissions Gate, centrally located to both Carpark 1 and Carpark 2. Additional Member discounted tickets are available for purchase at both the Member’s Entry Gate and the Main Admissions Gate with either cash or EFTPOS. Season Pass Members must be present with the ticket holder at the time of redemption.
- It is the Season Pass Members responsibility to ensure they have not already redeemed their maximum available discounted tickets.
- Remaining discounted ticket quantities can be checked by our team on any visit or by phone & email via the ‘Contact Us’ section of adventureworld.net.au.
- The discount ticket holder agrees that they have read all of the conditions herein and agrees unconditionally to be bound by these conditions.