- Admission price includes all rides, shows and attractions except food & beverage, merchandise, locker hire, photo sessions, Koala Meet & Greets, Fast Pass and Cabana Hire. To ensure the enjoyment of our younger Guests; Dragon’s Kingdom and its attractions may only be used by children aged 10 and under with the exception of the Guardians who are accompanying them.
- Adventure World does not offer refunds for purchased tickets.
- Some rides operate on a timed session basis; please refer to session times in park.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity. Please refer to the Ride Maintenance & Interruptions page of our website for more information.
- Published times of shows or attractions and ride sessions may vary.
- No animals may be brought onto the premises.
- A valid and authentic wristband must be worn at all times. Adventure World reserves the right to eject any person not wearing such a wristband.
- Scooters, skateboards,bicycles, roller bladesor other equipment that may interfere with pedestrian traffic are not permitted.
- Adventure World reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behavior to guests or Adventure World employees, queue line jumping without a suitable pass, failure to properly supervise minors under your care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Adventure World reserves the right to inspect Guest bags.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by a Guest must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- A Guest’simage or video may be taken by Adventure World at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using our aquatic facilities. Pools:Guests will be permitted to wear any clean attire in pools, however Guests should note that heavy or loose clothing may impede their ability to swim. Waterslides:Guests will only be permitted to use the waterslides if they are wearing close fitting attire. Loose or unsecured clothing items and denim are not permitted on waterslides.
- No commercially prepared food or alcohol is permitted in the park. Adventure World has a fully licensed café and many other outlets that cater for a variety of requirements.
- Adventure World does not have public BBQs for Guest use and no BBQs are permitted to be bought into the park. A BBQ lunch can be booked in advance and operated by Adventure World catering staff only.
- Guests may only erect tents or shade facilities on the Main Lawn or in Dragon’s Kingdom that are less than 3mx3m and cannot be a Marquee or Gazebo.
Height & Health Advice
- Adventure World’s rides and attractions have height, jewellery, accessories and clothing restrictions, please refer to www.adventureworld.net.au prior to visiting, Admissions signage at the park and additional signage at each ride for further information
- All Adventure World attractions operating policies are created in support of Australian Standard 3533.2. For this reason, loose items are strictly prohibited on many park attractions. Specifically, AND in addition to other loose items and articles of clothing, no jewellery, watches, goggles, sun glasses, prescription glasses, belts, or denim can be worn on any slide. Lockers are available for purchase in park to store loose items. Any items concealed by patrons in breach of the park’s operating policies are done so at the sole risk of the patron and without any liability toward Adventure World.
- Prior to using an attraction, it is the responsibility of the patron to ensure they are not in breach of operating policy. This can be done by reading signage located at each attraction, on Adventure Worlds website or verbally inside Adventure World with a member of the team who is equipped to provide the correct information.
- Further specific requirements may be displayed throughout the Park, and must be obeyed at all times.
- There are inherent risks in the participation in or riding of a theme park device. By participation, Guests accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware.
- Patrons have a duty to act with good judgement and consideration, both for themselves and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect their safety, the safety of other patrons, or the safety of the device itself.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision.
- The Keep Watch guidelines published by Royal Life Saving Australia require:
a) Children under the age of 10 must be under the active supervision of a person aged 16 years or older, and children under the age of 12 must be in the care of a person aged 16 years or older.
b) For 0–5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian needs to be in the water at all times and within arms' reach of the child. It is best if you are engaging with your child i.e. playing with them, talking to them.
c) Constant active supervision is required for children aged 6–10 years old. Parents and carers must be prepared to enter the water with this age group.
d) For 11–14 year olds it is recommended that parents regularly check on their child by physically going to where they are in or around the water.
5. Guests must not participate in or on any theme park ride or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
6. Guests must obey all written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Adventure World staff including the operators of any ride or device, without objection.
7. Guests must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any ride or device.
8. Guests are responsible for their own personal property, lockers are available for hire.
9. Adventure World takes all reasonable steps to provide Guests with a safe and enjoyable theme park. Adventure World will only be liable in respect of any loss of life, personal injury or damage to property where Adventure World has been found to be negligent.
- Adventure World is a Seasonal Theme Park. Season 2018-19 commences on 22 September 2018. The last day of the season is 28th April 2019.
- Operating Times: 10am to 5pm with extended hours of 10am – 7pm from 1st January 2018 to 31st January 2018 inclusive. Adventure World may host special events outside of these times for public or private visitation.
- Adventure World is open 7 days during December and school holidays, and from Thursday to Monday all other times.
- Please note that Adventure World is closed on Christmas Day and hosts a private event on Good Friday.
- Adventure World reserves the right to alter any trading days or times.
- Adventure World may need to close due to inclement weather.