Group Audition Dates Preview
|DATE||TIME SLOT 1||TIME SLOT 2||TIME SLOT 3|
|Friday 25th August||6:30pm - 9:00pm FULL|
|Saturday 26th August||9:00am - 11:45am FULL||12:15pm - 3:00pm FULL||3:30pm - 6:15pm FULL|
|Sunday 27th August||9:00am - 11:45am||12:15pm - 3:00pm FULL||3:30pm - 6:15pm|
|Monday 28th August||3:45pm - 6:00pm||6:15pm - 9:00pm|
An email will be sent in the week before your selected date with all of your group audition information.
AMC Jakovich Centre – 4 McGrath Road, HENDERSON (not at Adventure World).
Directions: Located just off Russell Road (West). Parking is immediately available at the front of the centre.
Public Transport: Candidates wishing to use public transport should use bus route 920 from either Fremantle or Rockingham train stations. The bus stop is on the corner of Rockingham and Russell Road (near Challenger Institute of Technology – a short walk to the centre).
All candidates will be contacted via email prior to the Group Audition to confirm the nominated date and time.
- You must be present to register at the start of the group audition time and be prepared to allow up to three hours.
- Food and drinks are not provided or available at the premises. Please bring your own if you wish.
- The group auditions will involve group activities and one-on-one interviews.
- Activities are designed to reflect the skills required when interacting with Guests.
- Selection will be based on your attentiveness, warmth and engaging personality and how you display this through your interactions with other candidates and the facilitators.
- Other selection also includes your availability to work throughout the season, and meet scheduled training times leading up to the season.
- Please dress comfortably and come relaxed
- Please bring copies (no originals) of any relevant qualifications i.e. Lifeguard certificate, RSA certificate, First Aid certificate.
Audition spaces are limited however no employment decisions will be made until completion of ALL Group Auditions.
By applying for a position at Adventure World you are required to be available across key trading periods which includes weekends, public holidays and some nights. If you are unsure if you meet this criteria please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Training Days
All successful candidates must be available to attend one Paid Orientation Session, Paid Guest Service Induction Session and a Paid Department Specific Training Sessions.
Paid Orientation Sessions
|DATE||TIME SLOT 1||TIME SLOT 2|
|Saturday 2nd September||8:30am - 11:30am||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
Paid Guest Service Induction Sessions (choose one session)
|Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th September||4:00pm registration, 4:15pm - 8:00pm Induction both days|
|Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th September||4:00pm registration, 4:15pm - 8:00pm Induction both days|
|Friday 8th September||9:00am registration, 9:15am - 5:00pm Induction|
|Saturday 9th September||9:00am registration, 9:15am - 5:00pm Induction|
|Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th September||4:00pm registration, 4:15pm - 8:00pm Induction both days|
Paid Department Specific Training Sessions (depending on department)
|Saturday 9th - Sunday 10th September||Please be available from 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday 16th - Sunday 17th September||Please be available from 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday 13th September||Wildlife and Presentation Team Training|
Please note, the above training dates will be allocated to you. Please advise at the time of interview if you have any conflicts with these dates.
Thank you for your application in advance. We look forward to meeting with you at the Group Audition. For any enquiries about the recruitment process, please contact Georgia Manning, Head of Guest Experience on email@example.comBack