Western Australia’s premiere theme park, Adventure World, seasonally employs a diverse range of the state’s finest talent who ensure that our Guest experience is second to none.
The Adventure World philosophy is to empower our people, so that they can deliver a level of legendary service that surpasses Guest expectations.
Adventure World is committed to finding the best 'fit' for each role within the organisation, and continually looks to our Team Members to discover innovative ways of improving our business.
The culture of Adventure World is exemplified by its people. Bright, energetic, with a warmth and sparkle in their personality - a typical Adventure World Team Member enjoys and strives for excellent service. Our core values are based on exceeding the expectations of the whole Family with a commitment to having fun and working safely
Adventure World offers a range of opportunities to join our Lifeguard Team in casual positions from 1st September 2018 until 28th April 2019.
Adventure World provides employment with flexibility and shifts to fit into your life; plus an opportunity to use your training and experience to keep our Guests safe on water based attractions. You will also be willing to operate both mechanical and non-mechanical rides as required.
You will be responsible for providing our Guests with exceptional safety supervision and will;
- Hold a valid Pool Lifeguard Certificate valid until May 2019
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Have excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Provide a can-do attitude to learning and delivering a high standard of service
- Be available for pre-employment selection, training, weekends and public holidays
- Be available to work a variety of shifts across 7 days during the school holidays
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Be a minimum of 15 years of age by 25th August 2018
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from Adventure World
- Show willingness to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions for lengthy periods
- Have the ability to perform a limited amount of manual handling
- Be prepared to follow Adventure World policies and procedures
- Work well within a large team environment
Applicants are required to apply for a Group Audition to be considered for the position. Please note when you register you will be required to upload a scanned copy of your qualification.
Thank you to all applicants in advance.
We look forward to working with you!
Other Positions Available