Roving Kodak Photographers
Kodak Roving Photographer (Must have strong sales skills)
Photography is a very popular activity at Adventure World. Our photographers need to be energetic to get the best and most unique photos of our Guests, photos that will adorn bookcases forever. Whether it's families holding our koalas, children amazed by Yarli and adoring of Flossy, or even capturing Guests enjoying themselves on the rides. While applicants do not need extensive experience in photography, some previous experience is required and will be of advantage as it will allow them to better fill the role.
Your personality and charm will draw our Guests into an experience, your sales skills will ensure a purchase is made. Additional training is provided by our photographic experiences partner; Kodak to assist with working in the Theme Park environment.
You will have a drive to open and close sales with Guests whilst providing a truly magical experience for them. You must be able to work towards performance & sales based targets on a daily basis and spend most of your day outdoors.
You must also be willing to assist with the operational process of Adventure Worlds shows and other in park experiences where required. You will be available to Operate Adventure Worlds attractions when required. All Photographers must be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check prior to commencing their role in the park if successful.
Evidence of your photographic or sales experience will be of value during your interview.
You will also be responsible for providing our Guests with exceptional customer service and will;
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Ideally have experience in working with and achieving sales targets
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate Customer Service experience or communication skills in lieu of experience
- Have excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Provide a can-do attitude to learning and delivering a high standard of service
- Be available for pre-employment selection, training, weekends and public holidays
- Be available to work a variety of shifts across 7 days during the school holidays
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Be a minimum of 15 years of age by 3rd December 2017
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from Adventure World
- Be prepared to follow Adventure World policies and procedures
Applicants are required to apply for a Group Audition to be considered for the position.
Thank you to all applicants in advance.
We look forward to working with you!Other Position Available