Presentation (Cleaners) Team (LIMITED POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
Seasonal Team Members
Western Australia’s premiere theme park, Adventure World, seasonally employs a diverse range of the state’s finest talent who ensure that our Guest experience is second to none.
The Adventure World philosophy is to empower our people, so that they can deliver a level of legendary service that surpasses Guest expectations. We are an equal opportunity employer, with a strong commitment to our Team Members.
Adventure World is committed to finding the best 'fit' for each role within the organisation, and continually looks to our Team Members to discover innovative ways of improving our business.
The culture of Adventure World is exemplified by its people. Bright, energetic, with a warmth and sparkle in their personality - a typical Adventure World Team Member enjoys and strives for excellent service. Our core values are based on exceeding the expectations of the whole Family with a commitment to having fun and working safely.
Adventure World offers a range of opportunities to join our Presentation Team in casual positions this summer from 2nd September 2017 until 29th April 2018.
Adventure World provides employment with flexibility and shifts to fit into your life; plus an opportunity to use your skills to ensure the park is always in mint condition including the removal of rubbish, emptying bins, vacuuming and cleaning areas throughout the park. You will also be willing to operate both mechanical and non-mechanical rides.
You will be responsible for providing our Guests with an exceptional environment and will;
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Have excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Provide a can-do attitude to learning and delivering a high standard of service
- Be available for pre-employment selection, training, weekends and public holidays
- Be available to work a variety of shifts across 7 days during the school holidays
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from Adventure World
- Show willingness to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions for lengthy periods
- Have the ability to perform a limited amount of manual handling
- Be prepared to follow Adventure World policies and procedures
- Work well within a large team environment
Applicants are required to apply for a Group Audition to be considered for the position.
Thank you to all applicants in advance.
We look forward to working with you!
Other Positions Available