GROUP BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
22nd September 2016 to 25th April 2017
SOCIAL, YOUTH & BIRTHDAYS
- Social Group bookings require a minimum of 20 paying guests (Aged 4 years and over)
- Youth Group bookings require a minimum of 20 paying guests (Aged 4 years and over) and are for Youth orientated organisations. For eligibility please contact the sales department.
- Birthday Party bookings require a minimum of 10 paying children aged 4 to 13 years.
- A deposit of 15% of the anticipated balance of your event is required within 14 days from the date your booking is made. Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to an event date will require a 15% deposit within 48 hours. Bookings made less than 4 weeks prior to an event date will require a 15% deposit at the time of making the booking. This will secure your reservation. Payment of deposit implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Final numbers for admission and catering requirements must be confirmed 21 days prior to your event and full payment for the remainder of the booking must be paid no less than 14 days prior.
- If additional items are required; one final change may be made. This must be made no less than 7 days prior to your event date to allow time for postage and must be paid in full at the time with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Changes are only able to be made by the organiser attached to the booking.
- Additional tickets are available on the day of your event; however standard entry prices will apply.
- Upon receipt of your balance, your group’s admission tickets and meal vouchers will be available for collection from Adventure World’s Reception office, (200 meter’s south of the Main Entrance) or can be delivered to you by Registered Mail (Small fee applies). Please ensure you allow plenty of time to distribute tickets and vouchers to your guests.
- Group booking tickets are date specific, any unused tickets are non-refundable and nontransferrable.
- Lost tickets are unable to be replaced. Replacement tickets will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Failure to meet any of the deadlines may result in the booking being cancelled.All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
SCHOOL & VACATIONAL CARE
- School or Vacational Care Group bookings require a minimum of 20 paying students. A ratio of 1 free supervisor per 10 paying students is allocated, additional supervisors are charged at the student rate.
- Vacation Care bookings are only valid Monday – Friday during school holiday periods.
- In the event that the group number falls below the minimum requirement, charges will apply to the minimum number of 20 students.
- A deposit amount equivalent to the minimum booking size of 20 students at the applicable rate or 15% (whichever is the greatest) is required within 14 days of the invoice date, or prior to the event date if less than 14 days away. This will secure your reservation. Payment of deposit implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Please only pay the deposit amount, refunds are not available if student numbers decrease on the day of your excursion.
- Any catering that is required must be paid in full no less than 14 days prior to the event date.
- On the day, an Authority Form will need to be signed verifying the total number of Students and Supervisors; an invoice will be generated and payment will be required within 7 days of receipt.
- We also accept credit card payment on the day of your booking, receipts will be posted.
- Adventure World has Public & Product Liability insurance totaling $50,000,000.00 Certificates of Currency can be supplied upon request.
- Further information regarding Adventure World’s guidelines & policies can be found at www.adventureworld.net.au
- Failure to meet any of the deadlines may result in the booking being cancelled.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Group Areas may be assigned for your event, these serve only as a locality guide and must be prearranged with your Sales Team Representative.
- Group areas are only available for group sizes of 30+ guests.
- Given the nature of the park, Adventure World accepts no liability as to the exclusivity of the group area provided.
- Adventure World is unable to rope or bunt Group Area’s due to health and safety reasons.
- Event fencing is only erected when an alcoholic beverage package is pre purchased (Conditions apply).
GROUP AREA SET UP/ACCESS
- Groups requiring access into the park prior to standard opening times for the purpose of setting up and delivering items must be pre-arranged no less than 21 days prior to the event date.
- Early entry is only available from 9am for a maximum of 4 adults; Guests setting up are required to sign in as a visitor at our reception which is located aprox 200m to the left of our main admission gates in through the Service Entry (limited parking available). Vehicles are not permitted to enter the grounds of Adventure World under any circumstances. All visitors must vacate the park by 9.30am; Vehicles parked within the Service Entry are to be moved to the main car park once set up has been completed.
- Guest provided marquees cannot exceed 3m x 3m.
- External contractors engaged must provide current public liability insurance certificates and
- undergo Adventure World Contractor Inductions. For further information, please contact our sales team.
- Adventure World offers an extensive range of Food and Beverage options to meet most requirements.
- External catering or commercially prepared food will not be allowed into the park.
- No barbeque facilities are located within Adventure World & guests are not permitted to provide their own.
ADVENTURE WORLD SANTA CLAUS
- Presents are to be delivered to the Adventure World reception; located 200 metres left of the main entrance for gift registry and safe storage. Deliveries are only accepted Thursday & Friday before 4pm of the week prior to your booking.
- Should you have a large delivery, please ensure you have organised enough help to lift and move all boxes.
- All boxes are to be adequately marked with company name and date of event. Individual presents are to be clearly marked for distribution, typed labels are preferred. Please ensure boxes are closed and sealed securely.
- Adventure World accepts no liability for delays in delivery of Santa service in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Santa service to be arranged exclusively through Adventure World.
- Adventure World is a fully licensed venue and no BYO is permitted. Alcohol will only be served to individuals over the age of 18 years. Photographic identification is required and to be shown on request.
- It is an offence to sell or supply alcohol to any person who is under age or who is already affected by liquor to the point of being intoxicated.
- Adventure World reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to any visitor to Adventure World should they be deemed intoxicated in the opinion of an Adventure World Staff member who is trained in responsible service of alcohol.
- This may result in the person/s and or associated group being removed from the park.
- Any alcohol purchased within the park may only be consumed in the designated event area or Café.
- For further information in regards to the conditions of consumption of alcohol, please contact our Sales Team on 9417 9666.
Adventure World is very happy for you to promote your event to your guests and we are happy to provide any assistance you require.
A duly authorised Adventure World representative must approve all advertising and promotional material, including logos, pictures, images, references to Adventure World and the name “Adventure World” prior to its release. This authorisation must be obtained in writing.
Adventure World cannot take responsibility for the damage or loss of items before, during or after an event and recommends the client arranges the appropriate insurance cover if and as required.
CONDUCT OF GUESTS
The client acknowledges that Adventure World shall have the right to exclude or reject any guest who behaves in an objectionable manner or contrary to the parks Terms and Conditions of Entry. This shall be without any liability to the client or event guests whatsoever.
As a matter of safety, all guests under the age of 12 years must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
Arrangements for a security service can be made on request and may attract a charge. Adventure World reserves the right to make judgments on the necessity to provide security and this shall be at the client’s expense.
The client shall indemnify Adventure World (their servants, agents and contractors) from and against any liability, damages and claims due to or incidental to the conduct and security of event guests while within Adventure World and any property loss or damage of Adventure World and any event guest. The client shall pay Adventure World (on demand) the amount of any such property loss or damage to Adventure World.
MATTERS BEYOND ADVENTURE WORLD’S CONTROL
Where matters beyond the reasonable control of Adventure World impair or prevent Adventure World being able to perform its obligations under this agreement, to the extent that such matters affect Adventure World’s ability to perform its obligations, the client releases Adventure World from any liability or loss incidental or consequential to such matters.
WEATHER & RIDES
Adventure World is an outdoors venue. To ensure all guests are at all times in a fun and safe environment; in the event of inclement weather some rides may be restricted or unavailable.
Please be aware we do not offer ticket refunds or re-validation in the event of inclement weather.
Adventure World reserves the right to change a special event rides and/or attractions should reasonable circumstances arise.
Adventure World offers guests who approach Admissions or Guest Services a standard Return Visit Pass on days when rainfall is deemed by the Park Manager to have fallen constantly for a period of one hour or more during standard operating hours. Our Rain Guarantee is only valid for group guests in park on the date of the group booking.
In the unfortunate event that any form of legal action is required in order for Adventure World to recover outstanding monies, the recovery costs will be at the expense of the client.