We would like to take this opportunity to thank our Season Pass Members for sticking with us and being so patient through the month of March.
We acknowledge that as a result of the State Government’s COVID-19 restrictions, we were unable to open our gates and you missed the opportunity to create magical memories across 16 days.
In order to make up for these lost opportunities, we have calculated the value of those 16 days based on the total value of your membership.
Using this value, our Team will personalise a Park Credit that you can redeem anytime until the end of next season in April 2023.
We have also had many members request that they simply be given a credit against the purchase of their Season Pass Renewal for next season.
This is definitely something we can do for you. Please email us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our Team will manage your renewal for you. Given we have sold out of Season Passes for the past 2 seasons in a row, we recommend that you submit your request prior to the 23rd of September 2022.
How will this work & what else do I need to know?
- You will receive your Park Credit via email before the 20th May 2022. Apologies that we cannot complete this faster for you – Unfortunately it is a manual process for the Team.
- As an example, the value for the Park Credit on a Family of 3 Premium Renewal Membership would be calculated as follows;
Days Lost: 16
Total Days across the Season: 160
Days Lost as a percentage of Total Season Days: 10%
Total Value of Season Pass: $429.00
Value of Park Credit: 10% X $429 = $42.90
- It can be used toward Adventure World Day Tickets, AW Nights Event Tickets, as well as in-park products or services like Fast Passes, Reserved Seating, Food & Beverage, Photography or Merchandise (excluding Gift Vouchers and Aqua Cash).
- It can be used against your Season Pass Renewal for next season.
- It is valid right up until the end of next season in April 2023.
- It can be redeemed over the phone or in person at the gate - Unfortunately it cannot be redeemed online.
- It is not transferrable and cannot be redeemed by anyone other than yourself.
- It is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Park Credit is not a Gift Voucher and is not valid for 3-years.
We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to seeing you next season.
We understand that as a result of State Government restrictions, we were unable to open our gates across these 16 days and that as a result, this may have caused you to miss out.
If you were unable to reschedule your visit or take advantage of our Bring A Friend For Free offer in April before the season ended, we have automatically extended the validity of your unredeemed ticket well into next season.
You will now be able to redeem your ticket until Friday, the 2nd of December 2022.
You don’t need to do anything with your unredeemed ticket, its validity has been automatically extended - Just present it at the gate when you visit on or before Friday the 2nd of December 2022.
Which unredeemed Ticket types does this apply to?
- Date-Specific Tickets
- Any-Date Tickets
- Return Visit Passes
- Authorised Seller Tickets like Neat Ideas & RAC
- Complimentary Tickets
- Unredeemed Park Credit from Season 2021-22
Ticket must have been valid during the 2021-2022 Season with an expiry of 25-April-2022
How does it work & what do I need to do?
You don’t need to do anything – Your existing unredeemed ticket has been automatically updated.
Just present it at the gate on the date of your visit on or before Friday the 2nd of December 2022.
Tickets are non-transferable.
This offer is valid for Guests who purchased their unredeemed ticket this season, on or before the 4th of March 2022.
Prefer to put the value of your ticket toward a Season Pass Membership?
We have had several ticket holders request that they be able to use the value of their unredeemed ticket toward the purchase of a Season Pass Membership.
This is definitely something we can do for you. Please email us your request to email@example.com, and our Team will handle it for you*.
* Given we have sold out of Season Passes for the past 2 seasons in a row, in order to take advantage of this opportunity, we will need to have heard from you by the 23rd of September 2022.
Thanks again for your patience. We look forward to welcoming you back into the park later this year.
Proof of vaccination required from 31-Jan
REQUIRED FROM 31-JANUARY-2022
CURRENTLY REQUIRED FROM 16-JANUARY-2022