Family Season Pass Lay-by Payment Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
Just like a lay-by, Adventure World offers a Payment Plan option for Family Season Passes. This payment plan is then paid off in 3 installments before you attend the park.
Upon checking out in the webstore, you will be able to select “Payment Plan” OR “Pay in Full” before selecting your desired Family Season Pass.
After agreeing to the terms of the payment plan contract you will process the first of your 3 equal payments, once paid in full, you're membership card will be issued to you and you will then be able to attend the park.
First Payment: Due at checkout
Second Payment: Due 2 weeks after checkout
Last Payment: Due 2 weeks after 2nd payment
What am I agreeing to pay?
- To pay off your Adventure World Season Pass on a lay-by system of 3 equal instalments, with the first being deducted at the time of your purchase and the other 2 across 2 fortnights. Once all 3 payments have been cleared, your Season Pass Membership will become active.
How do I pay?
- At the time of creating your account, you will enter your applicable Mastercard/Visa card information that will be stored in compliance with PCI DSS to process your fortnightly payments. Payments will be processed by our service provider Payment Express Australia and be subject to the Payment Express Australia general service terms and conditions. The payment will appear as “Adventure World (W.A) Pty Ltd” on your credit statement.
What happens if I need to change my card details?
- You must notify Adventure World at least 24 hours before your payment is due to be debited and a change of details must be completed in person at Adventure World using a valid form of Photo ID.
- Requests to change the frequency or dates of debits will not be possible except at Adventure World’s absolute discretion.
Can i pay my payment plan off early?
- Yes, however a contract cancellation fee of $14.00 will be charged if you request to cancel the contract by means of making all remaining payments in advance to the contract end date.
What are my responsibilities?
- You must ensure that your card details provided are correct.
- You must notify Adventure World at least 24 hours in advance to a payment if the card is due to expire and provide an updated expiry date.
- You must ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds available on the card to allow each payment to be deducted.
- If there are insufficient funds on the card to process the payment, you must arrange for the payment to be made by another method.
- A late payment fee of $14.00 will be applied for any failed or late payments. A contract cancellation fee of $14.00 will be charged in the event that all membership payments are not received within 60 days of the final payment due date. The total amount of fees and charges, including late payment fees, will not exceed 5% of the full amount of all payment instalments.
- If a payment fails due to insufficient funds or card error, Adventure World will endeavour to rectify this with you as soon as possible, however cannot be held responsible for any dishonour fees that may be charged by your financial institution.
What happens if I am unable to make a payment?
- If you are unable to make a payment pursuant to this agreement, you must contact Adventure World at least 72 hours in advance to discuss the possibility of combining the payment with the following payment so that the 2 payments may be deducted simultaneously. Permission to combine payments is at Adventure World’s complete discretion and will be granted on a case by case basis. Late payment fee(s) will apply to any deferred payments as set out above. Please note only one combined payment is permitted per instalment payment plan contract.
- If you believe there has been an error in processing your payment(s), you should contact a member of the Adventure World customer service team on 08 9417 9666 or email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please be aware
- Full payment (3 payments) must be cleared before your Adventure World Season Pass becomes active. Entry to Adventure World will not be permitted without a valid Adventure World Season Pass or applicable purchased Day Ticket.
- Your Adventure World Season Pass is subject to the terms and conditions of the Adventure World Season Pass.
- Adventure World Season Pass instalment payment plans are non-transferable, non-refundable and not able to be cancelled.
- In the event that all membership payments are not received within 60 days of the final payment due date, a cancellation fee of $14.00 will be applied and the contract will be cancelled.
- Adventure World accepts no responsibility for correspondence not being received, being received late due to postal or electronic delays, or being illegible.
- References to Adventure World are to Adventure World (WA) Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate.
- By purchasing a membership under a payment plan contract, this assumes acceptance of all terms, conditions and policies (linked) herein.