SATURDAY 9th JANUARY
SATURDAY 16th JANUARY
SATURDAY 23rd JANUARY
Dragon’s Kingdom, Sky Lift & Aussie Wildlife Experience will not operate during the event.
Strictly NO BYO Food & Drinks.
AW Nights is an all ages even and is NOT an 18+ only event.
EVENT SOLD OUT
*Maximum 2 Member Friend Tickets per member. Discounted tickets not part of usual Member discounted tickets offer.
**Fast Pass does not include admission to the park.
What is AW Nights?
AW Nights are one of the very few opportunities to experience the park after dark! The park re-opens at 6:30 pm. With Food Trucks, live and additional entertainment.
What dates are AW Nights held?
January 9th, 16th & 23rd January 2021. 6.30pm - 11.00pm
Will AW Nights continue if it is raining?
Adventure World will still operate during light inclement weather, however understandably for safety reasons, some Rides & Attractions may need to close intermittently during such weather.
More information can be found on the Ride Maintenance & Interruptions page on our website.
Is there public transport available to AW Nights?
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
1. FROM PERTH AND MANDURAH:
• Take Mandurah Train Line to Cockburn Station
• Jump on Bus 520 (runs every 30 mins on weekdays and every hour on weekends) to Fremantle taking you to the entrance of Adventure World
2. FROM FREMANTLE:
• Jump on Bus 520 to Cockburn Station taking you to the entrance of Adventure World
STILL LOST? SIMPLY CLICK HERE TO GO THE PERTH TRANSPERTH WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
How do I purchase tickets to AW Nights?
You can purchase online by selecting the "BUY NOW" button at the top or in person at Adventure World during park trading hours, however we recommend purchasing in advance to secure your tickets.
What time can I arrive?
Guests can present their ticket at the gate from 6.30pm.
What rides & attractions will be open during AW Nights?
All rides will be operational (excluding the Aussie Wildlife Experience & Dragon's Kingdom).
Can I bring food & beverage into AW Nights?
No alcohol, glassware, food (including commercially prepared food), beverages, eskies or coolers are permitted unless required for special dietary needs (e.g. allergies) or by infants or babies. Food & Beverage will be available inside the park.
Should I buy my AW Nights tickets in advance?
We recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. Tickets are date specific. If the event is sold out prior, you will not be able to purchase tickets on the night.
Tickets can be purchased online here or over the phone by calling 08 9417 9666.
Tickets are limited so get in quick before they sell out!
I missed out on tickets, can I buy someone else's if they are selling them?
Please be advised that tickets are not intended for resale. If you choose to purchase from anyone other than Adventure World, it will be at your own risk. Fraudulent or invalid ticket holders will unfortunately be denied access to the event.
Please also be aware that there has been a recent increase in fraudulent social media profiles claiming to be in possession of authentic tickets. We recommend caution if you choose to purchase in this manner.
Event Terms and Conditions 2020/2021
- Event tickets are valid for one use on the validity date & time printed on the ticket only.
- When your purchase is successful, you will receive an email with two pdf files. One is your receipt and one is your ticket. To gain entry to Adventure World you must present your bar-coded ticket either via mobile or printed. Entry will not be permitted without your bar-coded tickets. Your receipt is not your bar-coded ticket and will not be accepted to gain entry.
- Online tickets cannot be redeemed with any other discount offer or promotional offer.
- Ticket prices are in Australian dollars.
- The ticket holder agrees that by the purchase of an Adventure World ticket, the ticket holder has read all of these herein conditions and agrees unconditionally to be bound by these conditions.
- Strictly no BYO Food or Alcohol.
- Dragon’s Kingdom, Sky Lift & Aussie Wildlife Experience will not operate during the event.
- Alcohol will be sold at this event and proof of age identification will be required for its purchase.
- Please drink responsibly. Adventure World operates in strict adherence with the liquor control act (1988) and as such visible intoxication will result in removal from the premises.
- Guests who display any signs that they may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted entry to the event, or may be asked to leave.
Season Pass Member & Friend of Member Tickets
- Event Member Tickets and Event Member Guest Tickets must be shown with the applicable Season Pass or Platinum Card in order to be validated.
- A maximum of 2 x member discounted tickets are permitted for purchase to the AW Nights events. These tickets are separate to standard member discounted tickets and are not removed from that allocation.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Refunds or Date Changes for event tickets are subject to the following conditions;
- If all event dates are cancelled - A full refund will be offered.
- If a particular event date is cancelled due to conditions outside of Adventure World’s control (like weather for example), Ticket Holders will be offered the opportunity to change the validity of their ticket to another remaining event date OR will be issued with a credit to the value of their ticket purchase price, valid for redemption against Adventure World General Admission Tickets, Products or Services (excluding Season Passes, Gift Cards and Aqua Cash), by the 18th April 2021.
- A Ticket Holder may request to change the validity date on their event ticket to another of the January 2021 event dates, subject to availability and by providing a minimum 48 hours by email to email@example.com
- Tickets are not for resale.
- Otherwise, Adventure World does not offer refunds or credits for purchases or memberships. Other than to the extent required pursuant to consumer guarantees under The Australian Consumer Law (in which case Adventure World's liability will be limited to resupply or other benefit equal to the cost of having the services supplied), Adventure World accepts no responsibility for any claim, losses or damages in respect of tickets or memberships, including where: (1) you have changed your mind; or (2) you are unable to use your tickets or memberships for any reason outside of the control of Adventure World, including (but not limited to) as a result of Adventure World closing in response to government restrictions, or a cause independent of human control.
Strictly no BYO food and drinks (including alcohol) event.